Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Asparagus Vichyssoise and the Meltdown

Unfortunately, there has been an operating difficulty: Namely, my hard drive was fried this past Thursday. Both the photos of my consomme cups which I was to deal with over at Blushing Hostess Entertains and the Asparagus Vichyssoise recipe I was to share with you are potential victims, I will not know until I can review the contents of the last back up whether any of this transfixing asparagus and porcelain discussion could be saved. Please don't cry. So, no pictures today, ok?

I want to give you something to appreciate in the meantime. Carol at Alinea survived quite a plane incident last week, making my hard drive issue look like an ice cream cone on a Sunday afternoon. Have a visit with my fellow food blogger and please comment to let her know you are glad she is still here. And she did finally get to have dinner at Alinea...

No comments: