Friday, February 29, 2008

Dancing with a Friend

I swooped in here before all velvety and talked to you about cake without even telling why we're all abuzz with excitement! A dear old friend of mine will be on this upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars. I am already trying to figure out what to drink, what to eat, what to wear for her fabulous debut! She's a star, not a professional dancer. I feel funny about identifying her on this blog because she has a right to her privacy though certainly her name has appeared in conjunction with the show on every Internet site from here to Mars, but, I don't know.... you know, she's our girl from down the way. We love her. You understand.

Tune in! I know it will be great. And stay with me, I'll be making something great to celebrate her: iceberg lettuce and water come to mind as an old favorite but maybe she won't mind if I step it up a little in her honor!

Break a leg!

No comments: